Disclaimer of Global iTech Systems Ltd/ Web House Canada
This is a Legal Disclaimer Information about Global iTech Systems Ltd/. Web House Canada. Please read it before you pass a project to us. This is a set of rules, we both contractor and client agree to this disclaimer. About Web House Canada, we are a local Calgary Web Design, Web Development and a full-service Digital Marketing Agency in Calgary that also specializes in Lead Generation, Custom Software Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Advertisement, and others.
1. Disclaimer of Liability: The Web House Canada’s legal name is Global iTech Systems Ltd/. Webhouse Canada, and it shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information or services on the internet, client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications and assume no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information or services.
2. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Global iTech Systems Ltd/. Web House Canada, its website designer, programmer, online content contributors, its agencies, officials and employees from all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of the information or online services; by your using the internet, client’s Web site, social media sites and mobile applications; or by its use through your Internet account. The owner agrees 100% of the ownership of documents, text, images that are applied on the website.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties/Accuracy of Data: Although an effort is made to assure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided on the client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications, Global iTech Systems Ltd/ Web House Canada makes no express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of the information. The client provides website information and all online services on an “as is” basis.
4. Disclaimer of Hosting and Admin Access for CMS (Content Management Systems) Website: Global iTech Systems Ltd/. Web House Canada will not be liable and responsible for the website contents, images that are uploaded in the server with verbal / written request by the client. The dummy text and dummy image for CMS and admin access as well as modification purposes are the clients’ data, and a client is 100% responsible for those data. The agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Global iTech Systems Ltd/. Webhouse Canada, and employees from all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of dummy text and images uploaded in the server for content modification purposes by admin using admin username and password.
5. Disclaimer for Hypertext Links: The Global iTech Systems Ltd/. Web House Canada, is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages linked from the client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications. As a user of the client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications, you specifically acknowledge that the Web House Canada and its contributors are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from all off-site content mentioned here rests entirely with you, the user.
6. Choice of Law: Information in this disclaimer is governed by the laws of the province of Alberta. Any dispute arising from the use of information or services provided on the client website, social media sites, and mobile applications will be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta.
7. Privacy Statement: Thank you for visiting the website of Global iTech Systems Ltd/. Web House Canada and its disclaimer notice. This privacy and disclaimer statement describes how information will be gathered about your website from your use of these services and how it will be used by Web House Canada. As a user, you should be aware that much information submitted to your website is a business information for the public.
8. Business Disclaimers Project Specifications, Order and Directions: We do our best to follow Final Project Specifications, Change Orders, and other agreed to directions. Therefore, we ask you to be as detailed as possible in all your requirements. Whenever there is a room for “interpretation” or multiple options, softwarehousecanada.com has a right to decide which option to choose. globalitechSystems.com might, at its sole discretion, contact you to discuss important decisions about your project when we feel that we do not have enough information to proceed. However, Softaddicts.com is not required to do so. Once a feature is designed or coded within given scope, changing it to another option is considered a Change Order and will be billed as additional work.
9. Business Analysis & Marketing Disclaimer: Global iTech Systems Ltd/. Web House Canada offers Business Analysis and Marketing as a separate service. Unless you ordered such a service, please do not assume that we provide it as a part of our work (including search engine optimization and marketing).
10. Websites and/or code are not guaranteed to be ADA or Disability compatible, nor compliant to a certain industry code, unless otherwise stated.
11. If a project includes graphic design, a final design concept needs to be approved prior to any programming work, in certain cases we can begin programming before a design has been finalized but that may incur additional fees.
12. Unless specifically stated, our estimates and/or agreements do not include the purchase of any third-party software, licenses, nor license fees.
13. Design concepts are a “picture” of how a website will look when developed. They provide a means to present the site look and feel, positioning of key elements, presentation of information and overall site functionality. Due to the nature of HTML implementations, design elements such as colors, fonts, background space and scroll regions may vary based on equipment used to view a site, differences in Web browsers, browser settings, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
During website development Web House Canada will strive to achieve the look and feel of the design concepts presented while at the same time ensuring the website functions correctly and renders well in all supported browsers. With that in mind, it is important to note that the final online website may vary slightly from the image(s) of design concept(s). Further, there are some features/functions that are not supported by specific browsers therefore Global iTech Systems Ltd/. webhouse Canada can not guarantee that all features/functions will work/display on every browser for every operating system.
14. Unless otherwise contracted, client will provide all written content and original graphics. We will resize images for no additional fee. Scanning and/or other significant image edits, corrections, and alterations will impact project costs.
15. Schedule is central to our pricing. Changes in the schedule or delays due to the inability of client to make resources available or provide content in a timely manner may impact project scope, duration, and price. Feedback and/or acceptance of each deliverable must be provided in writing within 3 – 5 business days of delivery unless otherwise agreed to by both parties.
16. We fix our bugs at no cost within 3 months of the project delivery. After 3 months period of project deployment, we charge $90.00 per hours to fix the bugs and issues. However, problems related to third-party software, third-party software upgrades, and other fixes due to our clients or third-party vendors are not considered bugs and will be charged as additional work.
17. Support. We know how important support is to our clients. The client must sign in monthly maintenance plan in case error or bug, or website hack appear in future. Rest assured you will enjoy timely and reliable support for the life of your project or contracted maintenance terms (whichever applies). However, we consider support a service and, as with any service, it comes with a price tag and certain conditions. Please read carefully what we include as free support and what we offer as paid support. If you would like to discuss special support terms for your project, please tell us!
18. Free support includes: Unless contracted otherwise, we correct our bugs for 3 months as per disclaimer no 16. Any support beyond that is a billable task, even if related to your website bug.
By default, we include a certain number of hours of E-mail support (usually up to 1 or 2 hours for a month) for qualified projects (if mentioned in contract for email support). This type of support does not mean fixing bugs (we fix our bugs at no cost during the warranty period – see above). This support covers our modifications, custom changes, and our code in general. NOTE: Most software currently comes with a user-friendly control panel. Once we install and configure third-party software and scripts, we recommend you learn how the control panel works, read manual(s), and visit support forums. Training on any product or platform is available but unless otherwise agreed to in advance is not included in estimates or project pricing.
19. Paid support: We are happy to offer our clients unlimited paid support for all IT issues, included web design, programming, Internet marketing, and more. In addition to on-demand support, we offer monthly support plans as well. Please contact us to discuss and sign in. NOTE: Unless specifically contracted, we do not monitor ongoing performance of websites/products.
20. Appendix “A” Scope of project and project outline: As per contracting document section 12, clause (I) “Scope of work – Scope of Work is specified as per Appendix A ” is a document contractor provide to the client in handwritten or computer typing. Client does not need to sign this Appendix A. The client is responsible for this document as this document is a scope of work. In case, if the client disagrees with scope of work, the client must inform by email in writing to contractor. Oral order or telephone call discussion does not count by this terms and conditions. The client agrees to pay with separate invoice that contractor claim the work “out of scope” as per appendix A.